Re: xterm_title Test Fix (delay removed)

Hello!

> > Proposal for Tomas's xterm_title_restore patch
> > (possible solution for eliminating ~5-second delay)
>
> Feel free to overwrite my original 'dirty hack' in BTS:
> https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=898&group_id=3521

I'm afraid that there is no good solution for this problem.  Anyway, using
the titlebar is optional, so whoever is confused by the title can turn
this feature off.

I this it would be better if we put our efforts into making it safer to
close the terminal window with mc (i.e. locking for configuration files).
Then users could close the window when they don't need mc and open another
one.

> Pavel, are you online? Could you give us your opinion on this?

Yes, I'm finally home and online.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin