Re: "File 'cd0' exists but cannot be stated" fix for QNX 6.x

Hello!

> > > I would like to add that this message often shows when dealing with
> > > samba shares mounted with smbmount but currently unavailable.
> >
> > Again, it should be safe to treat such entries as directories.
>
> They already *are* directories:

Strictly speaking, we don't know that without working stat(), but mc is
now assuming that it's a directory (I've just applied a patch).  The user
can try to enter such directories, and that will most likely fail, but at
least the user won't be annoyed by the error message every time.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin