Re: probably bug in FTP

After some problems with compilation I realy have mc-4.6.0-pre2 version.
FTP is beter, now it dosn't product nonsensical listings, but when I log
in my account, MC start FTP sesion in root directory which can produce an
error because of permissions. In addition it isn't quite comfortable.
Is it possible start in directory obtained by first PWD?

Here is FTP log:
220 ProFTPD 1.2.5rc1 Server (Atrey) [atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz]
MC -- remote_is_amiga = 0
USER morf
331 Password required for morf.
PASS <Password not logged>
230 User morf logged in.
PWD
257 "/hda3/home/morf" is current directory.
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (195,113,31,123,14,107).
TYPE A
200 Type set to A.
LIST -la /.
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for file list
drwxr-xr-x 18 root root 1024 Nov 14 10:06 .
drwxr-xr-x 18 root root 1024 Nov 14 10:06 ..

Jan Brezina