Re: probably bug in FTP

Public FTP usualy tell you  "/" is curent directory when you log in and
type PWD. So when you type LIST /pub it's the same as LIST pub.
But when I open my account by FTP I start in /home/brezina or something
similar.
Mabye you (are you last author?) want to use absolute paths but forgot add
start directory at the begining of path.

Have a nice day.
Jan Brezina