Re: Fwd: Re: mc.hlp.it 156+ M

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Pavel Roskin wrote:

I'll appreciate if somebody with Solaris tries to investigate the problem in the
meantime.

I'm running MC on Solaris 9/SPARC every single day. The version is 4.6.0-pre2 built by me on the same machine. I can't see anything so big in the doc subdirectory in my build directory. Maybe it's interesting to know that I'm building outside of the source directory i.e.:

../src

   +--> mc-4.6.0-pre2

   +--> mc-4.6.0-pre2-obj <- I build here

I've ran configure without any options i.e. ../mc-4.6.0-pre2/configure.
Here is the information reported by configure in config.log

I am building inside the source directory with some warning about int format and long argument (should be fixed for system where sizeof int != sizeof long) and without any problems.

It was created by configure, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.53.  Invocation command line was ...

## --------- ##
## Platform. ##

uname -m = i86pc
uname -r = 5.8
uname -s = SunOS
uname -v = Generic_108529-01

I am using gcc 2.95.3. It will be nice to know what kind of compiler does Tribhuvan use.

--
Regards,
Andrew V. Samoilov