Re: Fwd: Re: mc.hlp.it 156+ M

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> I'll appreciate if somebody with Solaris tries to investigate the problem in the
> meantime.

I'm running MC on Solaris 9/SPARC every single day. The version is
4.6.0-pre2 built by me on the same machine. I can't see anything so big in
the doc subdirectory in my build directory. Maybe it's interesting to know
that I'm building outside of the source directory i.e.:

../src

   +--> mc-4.6.0-pre2

   +--> mc-4.6.0-pre2-obj <- I build here

I've ran configure without any options i.e. ../mc-4.6.0-pre2/configure.
Here is the information reported by configure in config.log

It was created by configure, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.57.  Invocation command line was

  $ ../mc-4.6.0-pre2/configure

## Platform. ##

hostname = atlantic-sparc
uname -m = sun4m
uname -r = 5.9
uname -s = SunOS
uname -v = Generic_112233-01

If you can give some information on how to try to find the cause of the
problem I'll do.