Re: Update TODO list

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 02:29:42PM +0100, Arpi wrote:
> Another important issue i found is that patchfs doens't handle
> delete, so if you enter a 'patch', and edit a 'file' in it,
> it will append the edited version but don't remove the original
> part, rendering it unusably broken.

As an author of new patchfs I'll fix this as fast as I can. In one or
two weeks, because I'm on vacation right now.

> useful. Unfortunatelly it's written in perl, so i can't volunteer
> fixing it, unless i rewrite it in C or bash.

It would be quite silly. Especially rewriting in bash - I wonder if it
is possible at all... Perl is perfect language for such purposes (text
analysis).

Regards

--

  _.|._ |_  _.    : Adam Byrtek, alpha@(irc.pl|debian.org)
 (_|||_)| |(_|    : gg 1802819, pgp 0xB25952C0