Re: Update TODO list

Hi,

> > > Question is if it is possible to fix fishfs. Maybe replacement
> > why not possible? in worst case just reopen the connection if it fails
> > (now it prints error message but does not work any more after
> > ctrl+c)
>
> Problem is that fish is a hack. Imagine putting file full of
>
> rm -rf /
>
> and remote machine going oom and killing both dd-s. I do not see an

lol :)

> easy way to fix that :-(.

maybe use tricky shell script (command) instead of 'dd'
(ie don't use external program for reading/writing a file, use the shell)

so if OOM kills bash it will be killed so the rm -rf / won't be executed

but it's all unrelated to my problem (fishfs broken after ctrl+c).

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino