Re: hotlist: now with edit

> Well, I understand you want to start with the top-level group every time.

I think both behavior can be useful, so this can be made a configuration
setting. Now with hotkeys, the hotlist is even more convenient to always
start with the root group, because it's easier to press ctrl-\ and a
sequence of keys to go to some sub-sub-group item without even looking
at the screen.

On the other hand, to go through all items in a group, the old behavior
may be better. But in this case it must be improved: it must remember not
only the current group but also the pointer position.

All in all, if no one complains, then I'd be happy with the
always-display-root behavior. Otherwise I'd vote for a configuration
setting.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup