hotlist dialogs

Now the "New entry" and "New group" dialogs have two buttons, "Append" and "Insert". The only difference is that one of them inserts a new item after the current one and the other, before. I think this is rather stupid and confusing - it's more logical to only have one "Add" button (inserting after the current) and use "Move" later if you want to rearrange items. Does anyone disagree? If no I will go ahead and implement it. This change will also allow me to reuse these dialogs for the new "Edit" command.

BTW has anyone tried my hotlist patch? I'm interested to hear any feedback.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup