Re: man2hlp errors

> You're right, it's only warnings. I just thought I'd report it because
> it's so conspicuous and maybe it had to do with something that was
> modified recently.

That's true.  Th e Polish translation was added recently.

> If you're interested, I removed all .BR and .IR tags from the
> doc/pl/mc.1, although I don't read polish, the formatting still seems
> fine.  See attached mc.pl.1.gz.

I see no reason to remove formatting from the manual to compensate for
missing features in man2hlp.  Unlike groff (or nroff on UNIX), man2hlp is
completely under our control and should be improved.

This was discussed already:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2002-August/msg00155.html

--
Regards,