Re: mcedit help file
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: Marco Ciampa <ciampix libero it>
- Cc: mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: mcedit help file
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:46:44 -0400 (EDT)
> In mcedit help file:
> The completion key also does a Return with an automatic indent.
> is that true?
In fact, I don't understand what it means. This sentence is
"prehistoric", i.e. is was present in the revision 1.1 of the document,
imported into the CVS repository on February 27, 1998.
The completion itself was implemented much later:
2002-01-21 Matthias Urban <murban cs uni-magdeburg de>
* edit.c: Add support for CK_Complete_Word event.
* editcmddef.h: Likewise.
* edit_key_translator.c (cooledit_key_map): Bind Alt-Tab to
* editcmd.c: Implement word completion.
I have changed the manual so that it documents the current behavior.
It's a shame than more efforts are put into translating the manuals than
into making sure that they are worth translating. I really appreciate
that you actually check the text you are translating. Thank you!
] [Thread Prev