Re: links in man2hlp

Hi, David!

> As we are making many changes, I think we should update it. We can do it
> once for all help files, do it automatically or let translators put
> there whatever they like. I would propose the first choice, but I was
> checking if second was possible.

We can do it before the releases, and only if changes are significant
since the last release.  Deciding what is "significant" is left to the
maintainer and the translators.

I have created file maint/RELEASE_PROCEDURE that contains a reminder to
the maintainer to check those dates.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin