RE: midnight bug - feature request

Hi!

> Could you please use "diff -u" for patches?  It can make them
> less readable than the whole files, but at least it shows
> what you are removing, not just what your are adding.  It's
> important to see to make sure that you are not breaking
> something unintentionally.
I understand it, but you can do it, too. The diff file, for editoptions
can be downloadable from:
http://www.wish.hu/editoptions.udiff

> In fact, I cannot apply your patch unless I know that you
> have made it yourself, that you have looked at it, and you
> are sure that you didn't make any unintended changes.  That's
> not sufficient, but it's required. Nobody knows better than
> you what changes were intentional.
What I still have to do, that I didn't? I'm sure that I made just safe
changes. I'm using the modified mc, and it works well, the changes I've
made I know and I understood. So, I'm sure it is OK at this moment.

> If you used GNU indent on this function, then please check
> the flags - they are documented in doc/DEVEL.  And by the
I just copied edit_move_to_line header, it has the same syntax. The
space is there in the snapshot version, too (and not just at these
routines, some other, too).

Bye,
  Andras