[Possible BUG] FISH doesnt read the contents of the home dir on the remote machine if one connects like this user@host

If one tries to connect with the following syntax - user host:/home/path
everything is fine, but if he/she tries to use user host he/she will end
up in the root dir of the remote machine.

I havent investigated this problem in depth but it seems that if you set
the local variable 'local' in vfs_s_get_path_mangle,direntry.c to the
contents of super->u.fish->cwdir it will work properly. I feel though
that this is not the right way to fix this proble, but I dont have more
time today to investigate further.