Re: Looking for list to discuss Gnome MC

Hi Pavel,

thanks for your answer. I think I've now found the active gmc lists, on the project home page on the savannah site. (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gcmd/)

Though I did not stay very long on the mc list, I wish all of you best continuation in you development effort.

Francois

Pavel Roskin wrote:
Hello!

I'm looking for a list to discuss the gnome version of midnight
commander. I was wondering if this list is the right place to do so.
Could someone confirm that ? (I had the feeling from the archives that
it is more oriented to the original text based program.)