Re: Looking for list to discuss Gnome MC

Hello!

> thanks for your answer. I think I've now found the active gmc lists, on
> the project home page on the savannah site.
> (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gcmd/)

This is not Midnight Commander or any derivative.  It's a separate
project, one of many file managers for GNOME.  Like many immature GNOME
projects, the latest "release" was not created by "make dist" (not to
mention "make distcheck"), and even the RPM cannot be rebuilt without
having some old versions of Autoconf and Automake.

If you want to help them, fine, but saying that it's gmc is wrong.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin