Re: compiling CVS sources - errors from autogen.sh

> You need something like libglib1.2-devel-1.2.10. glibc is GNU libc,
> glib is something different.

ok., so I finally installed it (including autoconf-2.52) and now the story continues:

I successfuly executed ./autogen.sh, then I wanted to ./configure, but it stopped with an error message - here is several last
displayed lines:
_________
....<cut>....
checking for - option to file command... yes
checking for -L option to file command... yes
checking for subshell support... yes
checking for SLang_init_tty in -lslang... no
configure: using internal editor
checking for ext2fs_close in -lext2fs... no
configure: using SLang screen manager/terminfo
checking for pam_start in -lpam... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in
[pk ganymed mc]$
_________

What's wrong now ?

Thanks