Re: compiling CVS sources - errors from autogen.sh

Hi, Petr!

> most of the messages disappear, but this one is still reported by autogen:
> aclocal: configure.in: 79: macro `AM_PATH_GLIB' not found in library
>
> where do I find this macro ?

Sorry, I should have read this message before replying to your original
message.  I did a great job, no need to run autogen.sh in the debugging
mode.

Just install the "glib-devel" package.

I'm committing the patch to autogen.sh that suppresses copying the gettext
macro files if they are already avalable to aclocal.

Thank you!

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin