Re: compiling CVS sources - errors from autogen.sh

> MC is including gettext .m4 files, while there's already a system-wide
> copy. You can either remove all the m4 files in gettext.m4 directory,
> or modify autogen.sh so that aclocal don't include gettext.m4 directory.

1.) removing all files from gettext.m4 doesn't seem to help at all, because
the files are re-created there.

2.) when I remove the line
$ACLOCAL -I gettext.m4 $ACLOCAL_FLAGS || \

most of the messages disappear, but this one is still reported by autogen:
aclocal: configure.in: 79: macro `AM_PATH_GLIB' not found in library

where do I find this macro ?

Thanks
Petr