Re: suggestions

On Monday, February 11, 2002 at 06:41, levent yavas wrote:

[..]
> but it's not bug-free. below are top biting ones:
>
> * when viewing inside zip files or after exiting them
> mc displays
>   this error message and screen becomes corrupted:
>   zip error: could not create output file
> (/home/levent/archive.zip)
>   uzip (copyin): 'zip' failed - non-zero exit sattus
>
>   what i understand from this error is, mc tries to
> write archive files

Can you explain this in more detail please? Do you always
get this error when you have browsed inside a zip file and
exit MC? Or does this only happen with some specific
zip archives?

Also, can you tell me which version of zip that you are
using (just type zip in the terminal and send me the output).

Regards,

Oskar Liljeblad (oskar osk mine nu)