Docs and translation issues

I've been quite busy with my lectures and exams and now it's
about time to spend some (time) with MC as the pre-release
aproaches. These are the things I have in my tmp directory:

- I sent a patch to update GPL mailing address in every
xnc.hlp file. I may apply it myself, but after the break I
don't feel very confident with my CVS skills.

- Before the release I think it's about time to remove
es_ES.po. There's a one single word difference with es.po,
there's an agreement in the Spanish translation groups to
use it as in es.po and nobody reported any other "critic"
thing in all these years.

- As soon as I can, I'll apply the same change (s/fichero/archivo/) to the help/man file.
I'm reading and rewriting mc.1.in in a random way
and I don't think it'll be finished for 4.6.0. In Christmas
holydays I'll print both English and Spanish versions and
compare them.

In a couple of days I'll try to commit some changes to these
xnc.hlp(.*), es.po and es/mc.1.in files. I would thank if
anybody could remove es_ES.po from everywhere...

*8-) David

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com