Re: Don't allow stdout and stderr from extfs scripts pollute the screen.

Hello!

> New version for extfs list command.  I have no time to generate
> inconsistent extfs archive to check consistency for such archives.

I have done such testing.  The most trivial case when there are few errors
is fine - they appear in the message box.

Hard cases can be simulated by adding "cat /usr/bin/gcc" or "cat
/usr/bin/gcc >&2" to the beginning of /usr/local/share/mc/extfs/rpm

The later case actually hangs mc when the archive is opened (cat hangs).
Sending gcc to stdout is fine for opening the archive, but not for
extracting data from it - the data goes to the screen.

Anyway, the most common case (opening rpm with unknown signature) has been
fixed, and the only possible regression is hanging is there is too much
data on stderr.

This should be good enough for 4.6.0 (although I can change my opinion if
I ever find an rpm package "in the wild" that generates more than 4k on
stderr).

Thank you for your help!  The patch has been committed, the snapshot is
being uploaded now.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin