Re: Don't allow stdout and stderr from extfs scripts pollute the screen.

Hello!

> patch below prevents stderr from extfs scripts pollute the screen.

Applied as is.  Thank you very much!

> I even thinks about new flag for my_system() like REPORT_ERRORS.

I think you know VFS better that me, so please go ahead.

If you are going to reorganize flags, try to reduce the number of
functions that do essentially the same thing, i.e.  executing something
(exec_shell, do_execute, shell_execute).  It's better to have one function
and many flags.

> Also unwanted stdout from scripts can be redirected to stderr in
> extfs_cmd() by adding "1>&2".

Actually, stdout is wanted in most situations.  I didn't really understand
the situation when I wrote that item to src/TODO.

There are commands like "mkdir", when no stdout is expected.  I think it
can be a flag for extfs_cmd() - redirect stdout to stderr (or to
/dev/null).

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin