mounting MC's FS

 Hi,

  I need to access various archives (such as ZIP, tar, tar.gz, ARJ, CPIO,
CPIO.gz, etc) as plain files.

 I've noticed that MC can give access to these files when running MC
utility, but how can I access these files from scripts ? (such as
ls /mnt/mc/home/h010/my_zipfile.zip/dir2_in_zip/ or
cat /mnt/mc/home/h010/my_zipfile.zip/dir2_in_zip/file13_in_zip.txt )

 Is MC somehow able to make its VFS "mountable", so one can achieve access
to these files through the regular filesystem ? (show above)

   Thanx a bunch,

         John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
               ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##