Re: Backward search in internal viewer - 2nd Approximation

Hi, Pavel!

>> I think now we don't care about GNOME edition.
>
>Correct, so all those ifdefs in your patch are not needed.

Ok.

>I'll have a look how to make it better.

Great!

>Sorry that I haven't applied this patch and the egrep patch yet.  They are
>very important, so I don't want to apply them without testing and
>reviewing.  But they are in my queue.

There is a reworked version of  "Find file without egrep" patch at
http://www.linux.zp.ua/mc/find-without-egrep-buf.patch

It is applied cleanly on CVS and one possible segmentation violation fixed.
--
Regards,
Andrew.

Играй в шахматы в Интернет на InstantChess.com!

Play chess on InstantChess.com !

www.instantchess.com