egrep

Hi~

> There is a reworked version of  "Find file without egrep" patch at
> http://www.linux.zp.ua/mc/find-without-egrep-buf.patch
>
> It is applied cleanly on CVS and one possible segmentation violation fixed.

It shows the line next after the matched line.  Should be trivial to fix.
I would rather increment the line number outside get_line_at()

A comment before get_line_at() would be nice too.  The mechanism for
skipping zeroes doesn't look trivial to be left uncommented.

Apart from that, the patch looks very well and will be applied.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin