Re: vfs.c "Could not parse"

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 05:06:18AM -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> > what about checking its three letters and if so, return ok but set date
> > to 1970-01-01 to indicate date  is wrong?
>
> Sound good to me.  "Letters" should mean any ASCII letter or any character
> between 160 and 255.

And is it defined anywhere, that months names should be only 3 chars long?
I'm afraid that standart is more flexible in this...

The second question is that ls on different platforms can produse much more
fields, than expected...

Unfortunately, I can't find any examples just now, but sure, they exist:)

With regards,
	Timur.