Re: vfs.c "Could not parse"
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: Pavel Machek <pavel ucw cz>
- Cc: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <kai cmail ru>, Christian Gennerat <christian gennerat vz cit alcatel fr>, "mc-devel gnome org" <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: vfs.c "Could not parse"
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 05:06:18 -0400 (EDT)
> > Some time ago we discussed this. Then extended ftpfs URL with
> > locale specifiacation was proposed. But it does not cure if you
> > have not required locale installed on your system.
> what about checking its three letters and if so, return ok but set date
> to 1970-01-01 to indicate date is wrong?
Sound good to me. "Letters" should mean any ASCII letter or any character
between 160 and 255.
] [Thread Prev