Re: vfs.c "Could not parse"
- From: Pavel Machek <pavel ucw cz>
- To: "Timur I. Bakeyev" <timur com bat ru>, Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <kai cmail ru>, Christian Gennerat <christian gennerat vz cit alcatel fr>, "mc-devel gnome org" <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: vfs.c "Could not parse"
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:22:30 +0200
> > > what about checking its three letters and if so, return ok but set date
> > > to 1970-01-01 to indicate date is wrong?
> > Sound good to me. "Letters" should mean any ASCII letter or any character
> > between 160 and 255.
> And is it defined anywhere, that months names should be only 3 chars long?
> I'm afraid that standart is more flexible in this...
There's no standard. Sorry. Check for 3 chars, see what breaks.
I'm pavel ucw cz "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss linmodems org
] [Thread Prev