Re: Warning fixes

Hi, Timur!

> BTW, are we going to update slang in the mc to the more recent one?

There is one problem with the new versions of slang. The first window to
appear has its upper left part drawn as characters, not as a line. The bug
is seen on this screenshot:

http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/mc.png

When we fix it we could consider upgrade, but no before that.

If you have any particular problem with the included version we could fix
it in the MC sources without upgrading the whole library.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin