contributing

Hello,

can you please tell me how can I become a developper/contributor of mc ?
At the moment, I have just a "syntax" script for XML, and I work on some other things... where should I post them so that they can become part of the distribution ?
I intend to work on more things (script for DTD, perhaps some code as well...) so what's the best step I should take now?
I am not very experienced with this OSS stuff and how it works, so, sorry for the stupid question... I guess there must be a web page describing exactly this, please give me the link.

Thanks,
Petr

---
toto je misto pro Vasi reklamu
Email.cz nejvetsi postovni server v CR
Blizsi informace vam radi poskytneme na tel. +420-5-4124 6063, nebo mailto:advert email cz