Re: mc.hlp problems in CVS version of MC

Hi, Walery!

> AM_MAINTAINER_MODE is a controversial topic among Automake developers.
> It's better to avoid it.  I'll change this rule if I have time.

I've just committed the fix.  Now mc.hlp is created by gindex.pl, so if it
fails (or perl is missing or man2hlp fails to compile), the old mc.hlp
will not be removed.  That's why it's no longer needed to hide those rules
from the normal users - they don't risk (hopefully) to get an empty
mc.hlp.

Thank you for raising the issue.

--
Regards,