Re: PATCH: IBM AIX patches

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 01:01:13PM -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> The only change that was not applied is using EXTRALIBS for gmc-client.
> I understand that it needs libintl, but it certainly doesn't need libvfs
> and libgtkedit.  I'm applying the following patch:

Hi, Pavel!

I've tried new mc on bsd/os 4.1 - in general, it works. Minor problems were:

1. When compile with ncurses support, 'End' button stop to work. I.e. pressing
'End' generates only '^[', dunno, why.

2. With external Slang keys work, but tool bar at the bottom looks as one cyan
line, without separators.... In general, screen is not refreshing properly, C-L
need to be pressed.

3. Configure doesn't add system wide libintl to the list of the libraries,
necessary for linking, even it finds it with libintl.h.

But in other areas it looks good and usable.

One more time - thanks a lot!

With best regards,
	        Timur.