Re: quick_input patch

Hi, Max!

> patch for quick_input in the QuickDialog. Move cursor in
> copy/move/symlink/etc dialogs to end of string.

I think there is a good reason why the cursor is not a the end.  It shows
that if you start typing, the whole text will disapper.

Modern software usually shows such easy-to-kill text in reverse color or
at least changes the background.  I remember that Far also does it (cyan
on black or something like that).

Next time please send ChangeLog entries with your patch.  It helps
understand your changes and makes it possible for me to use your name in
ChangeLog.  I cannot write my text in ChanleLog and put your name on it.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin