Re: Friends of GNOME campaign

Heya :)

On 04.10.2012 00:43, Oliver Propst wrote:
> In what way do you feel it is detached?
Simply because WebKit is not GNOME. And I can imagine people being
confused why they should donate money for "WebKit". Sure, it's about
bringing WebKit2 to Epiphany, but I feel it's harder to communicate than
other things more GNOME related. And I think raising funds works better
if you don't have a hard time to communicate.

In contrast, I feel that the Security and Privacy thing is much easier
to communicate. Especially Karen is in a brilliant position to convey
the message of security and privacy being important.

Cheers,
  Tobi