Re: Friends of GNOME campaign

Heya :)

On 27.09.2012 14:42, Oliver Propst wrote:
> Since it seams to be low interest/need of an SDK or hardware campaign
> right now, then it may be a good idea to explore other options.
I like the SDK idea. I was told though that it was a tremendous effort
to get the GStreamer SDK going. So I guess that a GNOME one will be even
more challenging.
I also like the WebKit idea although it feels a little bit detached to me.

So far, I do like the idea of a privacy campaign best. And I see your
concern about the right timing. I guess we can prepare it and then
launch it once we think it's good to go.

The list that Jake gave us during his keynote at GUADEC is probably good
material to work with: