Re: FOSDEM 2013 - GNOME Stand

Tobi,

I am hoping to attend FOSDEM again this year - I'm part of the
committe for the Community Development and Marketing devroom, and am
checking prices for flights & hotels now... have you heard back from
anyone else about the stand? I'd be happy to help out with the stand
again :) Who else is planning to attend?

Emily