Re: Statistics and how do we serve our website users

On 11/14/2012 04:08 PM, alex diavatis wrote:
Hello Andreas,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 11/14/2012 03:54 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Hi!
It's been almost a full year since we started running statistics on gnome.org with Piwik.
I thought it would be good to look at these numbers and see if there is anything we can do to improve.
Oh, and do let me know if there is anything specific, like search engine stats, visits over certain time periods, screen sizes or anything else that anyone is particularly interested in.

I was wondering if you could make anonymous account for Piwik, like we have [1]. As part of Gnome "openness" and sharing information. Of course you can hide any module you think it exposes private information.

I'm not totally opposed to this idea, provided that we don't expose anyone's sensitive data.
Will look into it.
- Andreas