Re: Marketing Calendar

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> We have a GNOME community calendar in Google. Maybe we could use that?

Thanks Stormy, this does exactly what we need in terms of
functionality. Nice to pick something up that already has people
signed up to it, too.

I'd like to add events to the calendar (hackfests, conferences,
release dates) as well as marketing planning dates (when to start
preparing release materials, when to post news stories, etc). I hope
that's OK.

Sounds great!

Stormy