Re: live gnome 3.4 images

Le mercredi 28 mars 2012, à 13:39 +0200, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> 2012/3/28 Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>:
> > Hey Frederic!
> >
> > Do you have any GNOME 3.4 live images that we can put on the website?  I
> > thought perhaps you have something setup using your OBS setup?  Let me
> > know..
>
> As I already told Alan Day yesterday, I didn't had time to work on 3.4
> at all and I suggested he contacted Javier Hernandez Antunez who took
> care of doing 3.2 images.
>
> OBS is still available for this tasks and I'll be happy to mentor
> somebody who might want to take action about it.

Note that a good part of the work is already done by the openSUSE
packagers (it wasn't true for 3.0, since there was a conflict between
the GNOME and openSUSE schedules). So for someone who wants to step up,
the task is not as big as it might seem.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.