Re: live gnome 3.4 images

2012/3/28 Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>:
> Hey Frederic!
>
> Do you have any GNOME 3.4 live images that we can put on the website?  I
> thought perhaps you have something setup using your OBS setup?  Let me
> know..

As I already told Alan Day yesterday, I didn't had time to work on 3.4
at all and I suggested he contacted Javier Hernandez Antunez who took
care of doing 3.2 images.

OBS is still available for this tasks and I'll be happy to mentor
somebody who might want to take action about it.

--
Frederic Crozat