Re: GSoC News Post

Here's a rough draft of a possible news release. Thoughts?

Emily

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:11 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I thought I'd throw this out there, in case anyone is interested in doing it.

GNOME has recently been accepted for the upcoming Google Summer of
Code. It'd be great to have a short news post for gnome.org about it.
It can be very minimal - what GSoC is, what we'll be doing, when it'll
be running, how people can apply.

Get in touch if you want to help; I'm happy to act as editor.

Allan