Re: 3.4 Release Notes

Oh, great!  That is perfect.  In fact Andrea did mention thus to me on irc.  I can help here as well if you need something going.

Sri

On Mar 9, 2012 2:54 PM, "Vinicius Depizzol" <vdepizzol gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 18:53, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

> My main objection would be translation.  One of the problems is that I would
> like to see our content/news/release notes translated so that we can have
> greater coverage.  I feel that english makes us somewhat limited.

We can have WordPress content translated and integrated with
damned-lies with the plugin I developed during the last Summer of
Code[1]. I'm in contact with Claude Paroz (damned-lies maintainer) and
Andrea Veri (sysadmin) to get a testing version of it running ASAP.

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-web-wppo

-- Vinicius