Re: Better quality images in Gnome Live?

Thank you Allan for the fast reply,
How can I check page history? I can do this only by browsing Recent Changes? Search doesn't see to be much helpful.
I only see that page (https://live.gnome.org/GnomeOS/Design/Whiteboards/Installer) last edited by McCann.
Should I contact him?

- alex

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Hi Alex,

alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
> I am looking for better quality in the tentative design images you print in
> Gnome Live.
> and other modules are in so poor quality that you can't even read the text
> on them.
> Can I please have another source for them?

We don't produce hi-resolution mockups for every design - it would be
too time consuming. What you see on those pages is everything we have.

If you want a larger version of an image, you are best to contact the
designer who made them (check the wiki page history).

Allan