Re: Problem managing the FoG donors

O Dom, 10-06-2012 ás 23:28 +0100, Juanjo Marín escribiu:
> I've realized that my name is not the list of donors in FoG (I'm a monthly donor since 2 or 3 years
> and I think make regular small donations since 2006). Also, I've never got the free LWN account.

> It doesn't matter too much my case, but I think that maybe some other donors can have the same
> situation and they can feel frustated about that. I guess we have problem in the managing system
> of the FoG donors and we need to fix that.

I'm in the same situation as Juanjo, i've never received the t-shirt or
the free LWN account, but I received the postcard from the adopted
hacker :) and i've been member of the program since the day it was
launched.

Maybe it could be useful do a cross-checking of the paypal regular
payments and the list of people who have the LWN account.

Regards,
--
Chema Casanova