Re: Problem managing the FoG donors

On 2012-06-10 18:28, Juanjo Marín wrote:
Hi,

I've realized that my name is not the list of donors in FoG (I'm a
monthly donor since 2 or 3 years

and I think make regular small donations since 2006). Also, I've
never got the free LWN account.

It doesn't matter too much my case, but I think that maybe some other
donors can have the same

situation and they can feel frustated about that. I guess we have
problem in the managing system
of the FoG donors and we need to fix that.

We definitely do - Rosanna and Emmanuele track a lot of this manually which is the problem, but I've been talking to folks at the EFF to see how we can use CiviCRM better to help us with this, like they do. Does anyone here have experience with this and want to help?

Sorry you've been off the list, Juanjo, and thanks for donating your money as well as your time!

karen