Re: Interviews please? :)

Dear Alex,

a bit unrelated, but then again not really. I notice that you are a big
fan of smilies. Smilies make sense in informal conversation, or if we
need to indicate satirical or comical content (because that often gets
misunderstood).

But :) using :/ smilies just for the sake :-(( of using them is
>:-( annoying.

You also do that on your blog, in the titles of the articles themselves.
What is the meaning there? Should I not take your blog serious? Is it
all just a comedy?

Please try to only use smilies where it makes sense.

Thanks,
Michael