Interviews please? :)

Hello!

4 things

1. As you want to re-design your live pages, I have a small proposal. You can use on your banner a graph that will be updated from commits in GNOME git.
Similar on the quick charts I made (http://worldofgnome.org/shell-story-with-charts/) you can make a "road to 3.6 with commits", from 3.4 (left) to 3.6(right) release.
You can have nice animated graphs with jquery and Rgraph or easel, or even make it real time with nodejs.

2. We have unexpected lot of people considering that we are online 4-5 days and the purpose of this blog was mostly to have people talking. So can we have
some small interviews from the BoD of GNOME? -mostly talking for the future of GNOME on commercial use, touch screens etc...

3. We want to post some successfully GNOME deployment stories but your page (https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/GnomeDeployments) is outdated :(
Any other source I can look for?

4. We want to run a contest "file a bug for a sticker". So whoever file a new bug we will send him a gnome sticker. Possibly none will response to this, but
you never know, so we need to have some, but where we can buy from?

-alex