Re: Interviews please? :)

Hi,

On 06/07/2012 11:09 AM, alex diavatis wrote:
    Yes - I meant "are you saying "we" as in gnome marketing with weekly
    interviews for the GNOME News blog, or "we" as in some external
    site. Seems to be the latter. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes I was talking about wogue, but that doesn't mean that won't be nice
if you do it for the GNOME page. But for some unknown to me reason you
don't keep an active blog.
That's why we begin wogue. We don't do great, but we ll do better in a
while :)

I was hoping that you meant "we" as in GNOME. I think interviews for the GNOME news page is an excellent idea, for example, as is refreshing the testimonials & references page. Your "we want to run a bug opening contest" threw me off though.

May I suggest that if you want to take on the interviews that you do them for gnome.org and reprint to wogue?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary